Just like the cost comparison, what matters with professional and trade publications is not so much the number of copies distributed but the relevance of the readership, and how they receive the magazine. Here again Building Services News has no equal as it is the official journal partner of the key professional and trade representative bodies such as:
- The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
- The Irish Ventilation Industry Association (IVIA)
- The Heating & Plumbing Association of Ireland (HPAI)
- The Association of Plumbing & Heating Contractors (APHCI)
- The Heat Pump Association of Ireland
- American Society of Heating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Ireland Section (ASHRAE)
Copies of the printed version of Building Services News are sent to individually-addressed members of the aforementioned bodies, while it is also distributed to them electronically via online links to their websites.
Essentially, Building Services News provides saturation coverage via hard and soft copy versions to all building services-related specifiers, contractors, installers, designers, the OPW, distributors, manufacturers and Government and regulatory bodies. See full list here.